Wednesday 25 April 2012

Preparing LAK'12 presentation!

I was thinking to write some lines about my presentation in LAK'12 conference. This presentation is about the paper Goal-oriented visualizations of activity tracking: a case study with engineering students and just now taking a look to the program, I saw that it will be broadcasted by video streaming. It is getting funnier, before I was just worried about giving a presentation with approximately one hundred attendees... now it will be broadcasted... so... more people... even more, I guess that it will be recorded so... more fun? :-) anyway... summarizing... it is a bit scary, isn't it? I think that I'll never get used to present my work, although it's always a nice learning experience (once finished :-))

However thinking about it, my conclusion is that I don't have anything to worry about... because I have a super presentation thanks to the feedback got from my colleagues in one internal try-out presentation.

I would like to share it with you and get maybe some additional feedback? I am still not convinced about mixing bar charts and box plots to show similar information, however the SUS questionnaire is not represented using box plots because the result was a bit weird. Anyway any feedback is welcome.

So... here you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment